Consider all the different caretaking and management responsibilities around your property complex… the chances are, they include:
- general repairs and maintenance
- cleaning of common areas
- upkeep of gardens, swimming pools, etc.
- fire & evacuation procedures, including logging alarms
- security monitoring
- booking in deliveries
- dealing with visiting contractors
- utilities access
- registration of pets
- inspections and reports
Now imagine being able to monitor and manage those tasks and more, from your on-screen management dashboard – property management at your fingertips.
BMCS’s proprietary software program, Ultimate Manager, has been developed and refined over many years to bring you accurate information about your building’s management, infrastructure, services and staff. You can store and maintain all data related to building management for reporting and information purposes, and have instant access regardless of any management or body corporate personnel changes.
Ultimate Manager gives you accountability for the performance of the management and the maintenance of the common property of the complex with the following features:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual work schedules for the manager and staff.
- Tracking of scheduled maintenance services (lifts, fire services, generators, air conditioning, etc).
- Recording of unscheduled maintenance items (repairs, upgrades, refurbishments, additions, etc).
- Direct access to data for body corporate managers and committee members to view and review reports, approve invoices payments, authorise quotes, etc.
- Document register with electronic copies of plans, specifications, instruction manuals, procedurals documents, service contracts, etc.
- Warranty details and history of asset and infrastructure items.
- Manages body corporate compliance with statutory requirements and obligations (fire services, WH&S compliance, contractor licensing, etc).
- Key Register feature ensures security management (contractors, visitors, etc).
- Creation of Work/Purchase orders, easily linked to quotes or invoices and relevant reports.
- Automated preparation and distribution of a variety of activity reports and charts.
- Accessible through secure remote login.
Ultimate Manager’s features use a modular system, resulting in software that is fully customised to the unique needs of your individual building or complex.
Technical and System Requirements
Ultimate Manager runs as a Software-As-A-Service ( SAAS ) web application in cloud hosted services provided by the developer, SwiftWorks Pty Ltd.
Mobile Client: Mobile devices such as iPad / iPhone iOS 8 or later, Android and Windows Phones, using Modern browsers.
Ultimate Manager is Australia’s only web-based multi‐client, multi‐complex building management administration system. At BMCS, we believe it to be the solution to the management of all types of buildings and associated infrastructure.